The rules for the WordPress Family Award:
1.. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 nominees know you have awarded them.
Congratulations, Liebster Award nominees!
What’s that, I hear you ask. It’s an award that bloggers give to other bloggers that they like. “Liebster” is German for “favourite”. It’s a nice way of saying thanks to the bloggers you enjoy reading.
The rules of this award go like this:
List 11 random facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions
Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
Comment on their page to let them know
Tag the person who nominated you in your post
Here we go:
Eleven random facts about me:
1. I was an exchange student in Germany during my sophomore year of high school. I think that sparked my lifelong fascination with travel.
2. I’ve had two cats that gave birth to their kittens on my back. (Don’t even act like you haven’t had this happen to you… 🙂 )
3. I had my daughter’s name (Isabella) picked out a year before I ever even got pregnant.
4. My favorite dinner is eggplant parmesan.
5. I drove an ice cream truck when I lived in California.
6. My front teeth are caps, thanks to a bike accident when I was seven-years-old.
7. My grandmother taught me how to play Scrabble when I was a kid, but it wasn’t until I was 30 that my husband pointed out that the way she taught me was wrong. She was playing by her own rules. 🙂
8. My toenails are always painted.
9. I’ve lied about my age so much that I have to do the math to figure out the real number now.
10. If I were an animal, I’d be a cat.
11. My favorite book is Where the Red Fern Grows. I read it 13 times in a row when I was a kid.
Okay, so now my 11 questions for anyone interested in doing the Liebster Award:
1. What superhero power would you most like to have?
2. If you had to give up one of your senses, which would it be?
3. Who was your favorite teacher, and why?
4. What food would you have smuggled in to you if you were in jail?
5. Who made you laugh today?
6. Be honest: do you snore? And if you do, do you care?
7. What’s your favorite television show?
8. Which character on The Breakfast Club do you identify with most?
9. If you could rename yourself, what name would you choose?
10. Where are you going on vacation this year?
11. What made you start blogging?
If you choose to answer these questions, please let me know. I’d love to read your responses!